To what degree does your team……
- Trust one another?
- Engage in healthy conflict around ideas?
- Commit to decisions?
- Hold one another accountable?
- Focus on achieving collective results?
- How can your team gain competitive advantage and achieve better results?
Solution: The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™
“Jan Jenkins coached the Bepex International Senior Leadership Team over several months to help them develop the behaviors of a cohesive team. The team made significant progress despite strong internal and external influences. Results of the project were very positive and significant.”
Greg Kimball | CEO | Bepex International
- “Our team uncovered issues and had straightforward conversations.”
- “This helped our team talk about where they are and how they could be better.”
- “Phenomenal product and phenomenal process to engage people.”
Click here | Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ e-brochure
Click here | Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ Sample Report
Click here | Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ Sample Progress Report
How does a Cohesive Team perform?
- Makes better, faster decisions
- Taps into the skills and opinions of all members
- Avoids wasting time and energy on politics, confusion, and destructive conflict
- Avoids wasting time talking about the wrong issues and revisiting the same topics over and over again because of a lack of buy-in
- Creates a competitive advantage
- Experiences more momentum… it’s fun to be together!
Want superior results for your team? Contact Jan Jenkins
“You did a wonderful job of facilitating; I have not been in a development class where the instructor was confident enough to let the class teach itself. I thought it was great that you did not step in all the time, and when you did, your instruction was on point and valuable. I appreciate your help.”
Vice President, Executive and Corporate Compensation | Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.